One of my favorite summer recipes… Like, ever.
(Spicy) Mexican Corn Salad
2 TBS butter
3 cups corn (about 4 ears) cut from the cob
½ jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
3 TBS mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, grated
2 green onions, sliced
1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
1 lime, juice
2 TBS cotija or feta (my fav) cheese, crumbled
Chili powder, to taste (the spicier the better to me!)
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet over med-high heat.
2. Add the corn, toss and let it sit and cook until charred. Mix and toss and let it char again about 6-10 minutes.
3. Add the jalapeño, sauté for about a minute and then remove from heat.
4. Mix with the remaining ingredients.
5. Serve warm or at room temperature!
So easy and delicious! A huge favorite at parties or cook-outs! Serve with tortilla chips or use to top salsa, greens, or even grilled chicken!